DDSS is a one-man outfit and as such, there are times when The Man hasn't got enough time in the day to pick through the issues and lay them all out in the way he damned well pleases. So here's a rundown of all the things he'll get to soon enough.
- The Man will get to former president Jimmy Carter agreeing with the Zimmerman verdict. In the meantime, here's a piece from David von Ebers:
When did this become a thing, that centrist Democratic ex-presidents could do no wrong? When did it become not only acceptable, but expected, that centrist Democratic ex-presidents would routinely bash a sitting Democratic president, and the ideological purists on the left would cheer them on – without so much as questioning those ex-presidents’ own liberal bona fides?
He'll get to Charles Barkley too, don't you worry.
- The Man has a couple of upcoming posts about Detroit, one of which has been in the works for a while.
- The Man also has a few transportation and transit-related posts he wants to get off his chest. They're a bit local, but interesting noneoftheless.
- The Man keeps trying to cast a side-eye on Edward Snowden, but things outside of DDSS continuously conspire to make that...well, not happen.
- In lieu of The Man speaking on Rachel Jeantel, here's a poignant rundown by Abagond. He also has a lot to say about the president's most recent speech.
- The Man also has his eye on David Sirota (again), Rich Benjamin and any "Puritopian" emoprog who happens to stray within The Man's line of sight.
The Man will get to all of this stuff as soon as he can. Again, this is a one-man outfit and well, this shit takes time to do.