If this guy prints more money between now and the election, I don’t know what y’all would do to him in Iowa, but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas. Printing more money to play politics at this particular time in American history is almost treacherous, or treasonous, in my opinion.
This, coming from the same guy who often advocated succession of his state from the U.S.
- Speaking of which, "neo-confederate fuck melon". Yeah, I'm taking a look at this guy's blog now.
- Parents of the Rio Rancho School District and others the nation over should take a closer eye at what the lunch personnel feed their children. I know most of these folk were just following "unofficial policy," but I bet you dollars to donuts they always sent their kids sack lunches. Gotta love this gem of a comment:
The school system is not there to feed nor raise your children.And it's not there to feed the kids moldy food, dipshit.
- People in Washington, D.C. have a much rosier outlook on the economy than most folks nationwide, at least according to the Gallup Economic Confidence Index. D.C. earns a +11 while the 50 states score in the negatives. You gotta wonder if they polled inside or outside the Beltway.
- Someone tells us what we already know. Those "job creators" just aren't creating jobs. Cue the saps and suckers to tell us otherwise and why ordinary Americans should slit their wrists for corporations.
- "The Help" grossed $25.5 million this past weekend. Well, there's always a market for movies depicting blacks in their proper "places." Driving Miss Daisy, anyone?
And for those in the Southeast, careful with that ground beef. As a frequent meat eater, this really cramps me in what I can eat (without worry). All the more reason to go vegetarian?