• Mittens Strikes Back.

    "By the way, I had the priv[i]lege of speaking today at the NAACP convention in Houston and I gave them the same speech I am giving you. I don't give different speeches to different audiences alright. I gave them the same speech. When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare they weren't happy, I didn't get the same response. That's ok, I want people to know what I stand for and if I don't stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that's just fine. But I hope people understand this, your friends who like Obamacare, you remind them of this, if they want more stuff from government tell them to go vote for the other guy-more free stuff. But don't forget nothing is really free. it has to paid for by people in the private sector creating goods and services, and if people want jobs more than they want free stuff from government, then they are going to have to get government to be smaller. And if they don't want to repeal Obamacare they are going to have to give me some other stuff they are thinking about cutting, but my list takes Obamacare off first and I have a lot of other things I am thinking of cutting."

    Sounds like Mitt Romney's still smarting from his cold treatment at the hands of the NAACP. The above was said at a fundraiser held in Montana shortly after his NAACP appearance. In spite of how massively hypocritical it makes him in light of Romneycare, the presidential hopeful remains intent on banging the "Obamacare = Welfare" drum. Gee, I thought it was a tax.

    Meanwhile, there's a growing chorus of folks calling for Mittens to release his full tax records and not just the ones from 2010 and 2011. Even the governor of Alabama's calling for him to get it over with. After all, he's got nothing to hide, right?