skip to main | skip to sidebar

Different Day, Same Shit.

Paste the navigation code here

  • Home
  • About
  • Series
  • House Rules
  • Open Thread
  • DDSS Abridged
  • Twitter

Popular Posts

  • The Things We Cannot Face.
  • By What Measure Is A Hero?
  • Stand At The Ballot Box.
  • I'm Not A Bum, I'm A Human Being.
  • Last Minute Items From The GOP.

My Blog List

  • MetaFilter
    'Well, I guess you won't be a superstar. "'Well, I guess not.'"
    3 hours ago
  • Master Feed : The Atlantic
    A Trump Rally Stuck in Time
    5 hours ago
  • Legal Schnauzer
    After spending last week tussling with Jack Smith over a failed perjury trap that made him the target of widespread mockery, U.S. Sen. Eric Schmitt (R-MO) now faces queries from the Federal Election Commission
    15 hours ago
  • field negro
    The fake populist.
    1 week ago
  • "The Rant" by Tom Degan
    In Memorium
    2 years ago
  • Redeye's Front Page
    EYE wish white Democrats (and EYE use that term loosely) would pick a lane and stop walking down the yellow line in the middle of the road
    6 years ago
  • Cultured State
    The Will of the Voters™
    10 years ago

Archive

RSS Feeds and Random Crap

Powered by FeedBurner
© Mack Lyons. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
  • Andrew Breitbart

    Mack Lyons Thursday, March 01, 2012


    I'm still waiting for more concrete confirmation before I consider the news official. Amazing how people you'd thought would kick around for a long time suddenly check out.
    Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
Newer Post Older Post Home
Load more...

Other Places of Note


Followers

Blogroll


Disclaimer

Different Day, Same Shit is a sounding board for the views and opinions of Mack Lyons. The views and opinions expressed in this blog in no way reflects those of any other association, organization, entity, group or individual.

Creative Commons License

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.

© Copyright 2011. Powered by Blogger. Theme by Bloggerzbible